Senior Account Executive – Outside B2B Technical Solutions Sales
DIS Technologies is celebrating 56 years of providing technology services throughout Montana and the region. Our services range from information management solutions, access control and video surveillance and VoIP phone systems. These services backed by our full IT support staff which manages over 100 client networks in the commercial, government and law enforcement sectors makes DIS the premiere regional vendor for technology products and services. Our solutions allow companies and government agencies to enjoy the benefits of an efficient technology infrastructure and the peace of mind knowing their facilities are more secure than ever before.
At DIS, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
DIS Technologies has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Senior Account Executive!
Essential Job Functions
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with current and potential client decision makers.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all DIS products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
- You will take exceptional care of your clients by providing exceptional customer service.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve your sales goals.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new business accounts.
- You are passionate about growing your industry knowledge as you build your career.
- You are personable and enjoy networking at all levels to build business relationships.
- You will conduct business in an honest, ethical and professional manner at all times.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Must have at least two (2) years of business-to-business outside sales experience, preferably selling to clients in the technology industry
- College degree preferred but not required
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record (be insurable)
- Occasional travel will be required
- Competitive salary (base salary plus commission plan)
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental and vision)
- Retirement plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Exciting work opportunities through sales of cutting-edge technology