IT Support Specialist
DIS Technologies is celebrating 56 years of providing information technology services throughout Montana and the region. Join our IT support staff which manages over 100 client networks in the commercial, government and law enforcement sectors. Our solutions allow companies and government agencies to enjoy the benefits of an efficient technology infrastructure and the peace of mind knowing their networks are more secure than ever before.
At DIS, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced IT Support Specialist. You will be a motivated, natural problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. A passion for technology and providing outstanding customer service is essential.
Essential Job Functions
- Be responsible for providing “WOW” Customer Service to our clients
- Take ownership, manage and resolve client technical issues and requests
- Supporting client wired and wireless network infrastructure, including servers, PCs, printers, firewalls, switches and security
- Perform all duties in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with planning and consulting with current and potential clients
- Protect the confidentiality of DIS and client data and documents at all times
- IT Support Manager
Skills / Attributes Required
- 2 years demonstratable experience in a similar role
- Clear and confident communication skills
- A proven problem solver
- Able to deliver and troubleshoot complex technical solutions
- Strong documentation skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record (be insurable)
Detailed Technical Knowledge In
- Windows Server versions 2012 and newer
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 10
- PC & Server hardware
- Office 365
Good Technical Knowledge In
- Wired/wireless networking
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental and vision)
- Retirement plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Exciting work opportunities through sales of cutting-edge technology
DIS Core Values
- Honesty - Be honest in all we do, with both fellow employees and clients. If you can’t be trusted, you don’t belong here.
- Customer Oriented - Think like a client. How would you want to be treated? What is in their best interest?
- Loyalty - Be loyal to each other, the company and the clients.
- Compassionate - Respect, appreciate and care about each other. No grudges or hidden agendas.
- Success Driven - Successful people are on-time, hardworking and goal oriented.
- Positive Attitude - A positive outlook brings joy to you and to others.